bacardi Index du Forum
bacardi Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bacardi Index du Forum -> bacardi -> Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
niveau 1

Clan: Hefei
Moyenne de points: 1,50

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Mar - 04:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

By Naim-Ul-Karim

DHAKA Cheap Nike Air Max 1 Black , April 2 (Xinhua) -- An octogenarian Bangladeshi, who can' t even walk without the aid of a walking stick, is still looking forward to another visit to China perhaps for the last time.

Md Bashirullah has visited China 74 times since 1966 to help build bridges of friendship and business ties between China and Bangladesh.

He was one of the pioneers who had contributed immensely in development of Bangladesh's relationship with China.

"It's a matter of pride for me to have the opportunity to contribute to some extent to the development of Bangladesh-China relationship after Bangladesh became an independent country," Md Bashirullah, managing partner of the Overseas Trading Corporation and executive chairman of Synergy Logistics Ltd, told Xinhua recently.

He was also one of those instrumental in the establishment of the Bangladesh-China People's Friendship Association (BCPFA) in which he is still a senior vice president.

"My physical condition is not permitting me right now otherwise I would have loved to visit China again Cheap Nike Air Max 95 Black ," said Bashirullah whose last visit to China was in 2008.

Bashirullah said he is aware of the vast changes in China since his first visit to the country in 1966. "I've visited China 74 times in different capacities and every time I went there I have always found profound changes that impressed me," he said.

During his previous visits, both as a businessman and as a delegate of the BCPFA, he witnessed the tremendous development in China over the last 40 years.

Bashirullah started doing business with Chinese state-owned corporations, such as the China National Machinery Import & Export Corporation (Shanghai branch), China National Textile Import & Export Corporation(Shanghai branch) and China National Chemical Import & Export Corporation (Tianjin branch).

Since l964 Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Black , the main areas of business in his dealings with China were in textile and jute machinery and spares, knitting machinery, needles, cotton and silk yarn, textile dyes and chemicals.

Bashirullah recalled that in the 1960's, China was still a less developed country with few hotels for foreigners and few taxis on the streets. In Beijing Cheap Nike Air Max Black , he said he knew of only four hotels, including Beijing Hotel, Friendship Hotel at that time.

He said that when he visited China in l977 as a member of the trade delegation sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce of Bangladesh, he concentrated in Chinese products because at that time, Chinese-made products were not only cheaper but also suitable for Bangladesh.

"The reform and opening-up policy has a great impact on my business. In fact, I greatly benefited from it because more Chinese state-owned corporations granted licenses for foreign export. So Cheap Air Max 1 Black , I got more options for business partnership," Bassilurah said.

Bassilurah said that despite stiff competition from Indian, Japanese and European machineries, he preferred Chinese textile and jute machineries. "And I was very successful," he added.

He recalled that before the opening-up of China, it was difficult for common Chinese people to buy even a bicycle but after the economic reforms that China adopted in the early l980s Cheap Air Max 95 Black , the Chinese people have become richer and richer. "It's not a difficult thing for an average income family to afford a car now," he said. "I was greatly impressed by the changes in China after 1978, most especially after 1990's. And after 1995, every time I visited China, I found a lot of changes. It's incredible and mind boggling," he added.

Besides his business dealings Cheap Air Max 90 Black , Bashirullah was also one of the pioneers in building socio-cultural relationship between the two countries through his involvement in the BCPFA.

Bashirullah was elected as senior vice president of BCPFA in 1987 and he is holding that position up to the present. "My dream is to visit China again even for the last time, God willing, because it is a country that I have come to love as my own," he added.
Stacy Lewis is presented with the winner’s check on the 18th green after her LPGA Cambia Portland Classic victory in Portland, Oregon, on Sunday. Lewis donated all her winnings to the Hurricane Harvey relief effort in her hometown Houston. — AFP
STACY Lewis picked the right time to break out of a slump and the end of her winless drought will bring a windfall to the flood victims in her hometown of Houston.

The American golfing star had promised earlier in the week to donate her prize money to the Hurricane Harvey relief effort.

Lewis earned her first LPGA Tour title in three years on Sunday at the LPGA Cambia Portland Classic Cheap Air Max Black , firing a closing round of 3-under-par 69 to defeat Chun In-gee by one stroke.

Lewis did it by playing steady golf down the stretch. She posted four birdies, two pars and a bogey over her first seven holes but then parred the final 11 holes to finish with a 20-under 268 total.

“That’s unbelievable,” said Lewis, of her US$195,000 winner’s check. “When I said that I had the goal of winning the tournament, you have got to get a lot of things right Cheap Nike Air Max 1 , to go your way.

“We’re going to be able to help rebuild houses and get their homes back. That’s more important than anything.”

Lewis moved to Houston at a young age and her husband is the golf coach at the University of Houston.

For South Korea’s Chun it marked another runner-up finish in 2017. She shot a 6-under 66 while Thailand’s Moriya Jutanugarn (72) and American Brittany Altomare (69) finished in a tie for third, six shots adrift of the lead.

CHANGSHA, China, June 28 (Xinhua) -- China's men's basketball team lost to their Lithuanian counterparts 77-73 in the third game of a three-match friendly series here on Sunday.

Former NBA player Yi Jianlian scored team-high 24 points and had eight boards for China. Point guard Zhao Jiwei finished with 18 points in his first start for th. Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Jerseys From China Jerseys Free Shipping College Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Free Shipping NHL Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Football Jerseys Cheap  

Visiter le site web du posteur

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Mar - 04:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bacardi Index du Forum -> bacardi -> Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR2 created by revaz