Inscrit le: 04 Mar 2018
Moyenne de points: 1,71
|Posté le: Ven 18 Mai - 10:36 (2018) Sujet du message: www.teamnhlmapleleafsshop.com
|Half of America's likely voters will rely on the presidential debates to help them make their choice between Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton in the Nov. 8 election Authentic Colin Miller Jersey , according to a ReutersIpsos poll released on Monday.
The results show the stakes for the White House rivals as they prepare to face off on Monday at Hofstra University in Long Island, New York, for their first of three one-on-one debates, a prime-time TV spectacle expected to draw a Super Bowl-sized audience of 100 million Americans.
Some 50 percent of likely voters think the debates will help inform their decision of whom to support, including 10 percent who say they are not currently leaning either way, according to the opinion poll.
Some 39 percent said the debates will not help, and 11 percent said they did not know how the debates would affect them.
In a strong signal that most viewers will also be hoping the debates bring clarity, some 72 percent of respondents said they want to see moderators point out when a candidate says something that is untrue. That included 73 percent of people who identified themselves as Trump supporters and 82 percent of those who said they back Clinton Authentic Deryk Engelland Jersey , according to the results.
"It helps the audience, particularly me, to recognize what’s bull crap and what’s real," said Harvey Leven, 63, a teacher from Farmington Hills, Michigan. "It’s easy for the candidates to quote a statistic and people accept it."
Clinton currently leads in most national polls and holds critical advantages in key swing states like Ohio and North Carolina. The latest ReutersIpsos poll finds Clinton leading Trump nationally by 4 percentage points.
Clinton had seen her popularity dip in recent weeks after more questions arose about her family foundation and the use of a private email server while she was secretary of state.
"NO" TO NAME-CALLING
Many voters are hoping to see a relatively civilized debate, after months of mutual attacks between Trump and Clinton on the campaign trail. Trump has called for Clinton to be jailed for her handling of emails as America's top diplomat. Clinton has accused Trump of racism and of being temperamentally unfit for the Oval Office.
Of those polled Alex Tuch Jersey , 61 percent said they are not interested in those kinds of attacks.
“Quit picking on each other," said Lisa Miller, 48, of St. Louis, Missouri. "This isn’t a playground. Grow up and talk about your plan."
A plurality of likely voters want to hear both Clinton and Trump talk about jobs and the economy, the poll found.
“I’ll tell you with Donald Trump I want to see that he has rational answers to questions without name calling,” said Leven. “I want to try to get beyond the political hocus pocus that both of them are doing and try to see who they really are.”
The ReutersIpsos poll was conducted online in English in all 50 states. It included 2,124 American adults Nate Schmidt Jersey , including 1,337 people who were deemed to be likely voters due to their voting history, registration status and stated intention to show up on Election Day. The poll has a credibility interval, a measure of accuracy, of 2 percentage points for all respondents and 3 percentage points for likely voters.
Summer is a season where severe heat is experienced right since the sunrise. This severe heat is experienced specifically during April, May and mid of June. Summers when severely hot temperature is experienced is called “grishma rutu” in Marathi as well as in Hindi.
Features of Grishma rutu-
. temperature is hot;
. blazing hot sunrays;
. Gastrointestinal region is affected due to which a certain lack of appetite is experienced.
. hot air is directed towards south-western direction.
. Leaves, flowers fade pretty soon.
Summers trigger imbalance in vaat dosha. Vaat dosha basically, dries out our internal organs. However Jonathan Marchessault Jersey , summer can be a lot more fun if one takes enough health care. Imbalance in kapha dosha, that is caused due to winters, is also reduced to a large extent. Here are a few ayurveda tips for summer season by health resort Prakruti that help you live a better, healthier life.
Dos for summer season
1. Carry umbrella, caps, or scarves to cover your head everywhere you go.
2. Prefer Cotton clothes, silk, light colored clothes.
3. Ladies can prefer pearl ornaments
4. Men’s can wear natural perfumes made from sandalwood Brad Hunt Jersey , rose, jasmine etc.
5. People can consider sleeping in open-air.
Don’ts for summer season
1. Do not step out during afternoons
2. Tiring exercises
3. Staying awake at nights
Dietary dos for summer season
1. Consume milk, homemade butter, ghee- daily
2. Use spices like Coriander seeds, Cinnamon, Cumin, Indian Bay leaf, Turmeric William Karlsson Jersey , Garcinia indica (kokum), cardamom (velchi), ginger etc.
3. Eat a lot of bottle gourd, potatoes, ladies finger, ridge gourd, palak, cucumber David Perron Jersey , etc. regularly
4. Eat plenty of rice, jowar, bajra, wheat varieties.
5. Dry-fruits raisins, dates, overnight soaked almonds.
6. Have lots of fruits like grapes, watermelon, muskmelon. Mangoes can be more beneficial if it soaked in water for an hour Luca Sbisa Jersey , juiced, two spoonful ghee is added, a pinchful of dried ginger powder is added. Takes out the dryness caused by summers and acts as an energy booster and promotes enthusiasm.
7. Rice pudding, semolina pudding (rawa in Marathi), wheat pudding, dudhi halwa, coconut savory (naral barfi), etc atleast twice every week.
8. Gooseberry preser. Authentic Soccer Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China Basketball Jerseys From China NHL Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China Soccer Jerseys For Cheap MLB Jerseys From China